a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM
Lafayette Parish – Baton Rouge and Lake Charles, Louisiana Dermatology and Medical Spa
If you haven't faced the world with a fresh face for a while then it's about time for an a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM.
a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM is a relaxing facial freshening technique that helps exfoliate damaged skin cells. The Microdermabrasion process is followed by a luxurious medical facial treatment implementing various methods depending upon the patient's skin type and needs.
a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM’s are used to help exfoliate the skin giving the face a smoother and healthier appearance, to maintain skin clarity after Laser or IPL corrective therapies, and/or to help accelerate your pharmaceutical grade skin care product regimen.
- deep cleansing
- skin analysis, where the esthetician examines your skin making notes and suggestions for your individual a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM needs
- Microdermabrasion exfoliation
- extraction of blackheads and milia’s if needed
- an aromatherapy soothing massage of the face, neck, décolletage’ and shoulders to relax tense muscles and enhance the glow of your skin
- a mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature.)
- final hydration and application of protective creams
- advice on home skin care
For best results, we recommend a package of five a Jeuné MEDISPA MICRODERM’s, with treatments every two weeks, to achieve dramatic results. The longevity of your results will depend on your home care regimen and Dr. Hubbell’s suggested procedure plan.
Founder & Medical Director, a Jeuné and Acadiana Dermatology
Board Certified Dermatologist / Dermasurgeon Please ask about our complimentary VISIA Digital Complexion Analysis.